Last Modified: February 10th, 2023
1. Definitions. Capitalized terms used herein shall have the meanings set forth in this Section
A. “Agreement” means the Software License Agreement and any other agreement or contract entered into between Tangram and Customer that is governed by or otherwise incorporates this Policy.
B. “Customer” means any individual purchasing or accessing Tangram Products under the terms of an Agreement. This includes all Customer employees accessing the Tangram Products, or (b) employees of Customer’s consultant(s) or subcontractor(s) who access Tangram Products on behalf of the Customer.“
C. Personal Information” means information that Customer provides or for which Customer provides access to Tangram, or information which Tangram creates or obtains on behalf of Customer, in accordance with the Agreement that: (i) directly or indirectly identifies an individual; or (ii) can be used to authenticate an individual. Customer’s business contact information is not by itself Personal Information.
D. “Tangram Products” means any product, software, and/or service provided by Tangram to Customer under or in connection with any Agreement.
1. No Children Under the Age of 18 The Tangram Product is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or in connection with the Tangram Products. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not install, register with, access, or use the Tangram Products, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Information We May Collect About You, How We Collect It, and Information You Provide to Us
We may collect certain types of information from and about users of our Tangram Products. When you install, register with, access, or use the Tangram Products, we may collect or ask you provide information:
This Policy applies to information we collect:
It does not apply to information that:
3. User Contributions.
You also may provide information to be transmitted to other users of the Tangram Products or third parties, such as your employer (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Tangram Products with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. If you believe that your User Contribution has been viewed by an unauthorized person, please contact us.See Contact Information.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following way and for the following reasons:
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide to us:
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
7. Data Security
We maintain measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. That said, the safety and security of your information ultimately depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Tangram Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We make no guarantees on the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Software Tangram Products. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Tangram Products or your network.
9. Contact Information